Which Side Do I Align With?

Wednesday, October 26, 2016




My placement on the political spectrum was moderate, but leaning more towards the left-wing. I've learned that I have more liberal views on issues and some of my beliefs overlap with both main parties. I also shared common ground with all of the presidential candidates which is something I did not expect. I was surprised that my ideologies most closely aligns with a third party candidate since I previously considered myself more Democratic. Despite this, I agree with my placement on the political spectrum based on the quizzes taken above. My alignment did not surprise me much because they were exactly where I expected them to be.

Creative Response Portion:


*Click image for higher resolution*
Watermarked: Tracy Chen
Graphic created by: Tracy Chen
Stars Photoshop Brush Credit: LivanaStark@DeviantART
Font credit: www.fontyukle.net
Handwriting Photoshop Brush Credit: juliablanco@DeviantART

0 comments:

Post a Comment